Name / Position
Li-Chai Chen, Ph.D. / Assistant Professor
No.20, Weixin Rd., Yanpu Township, Pingtung County 90741, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel: (886-8) 762-4002 ext 2435
Fax: 08-7624002 # 5121
Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy, Tajen University
Lecturer, Department of Pharmacy, Tajen University
Pharmacist, Department of Pharmacy, Zuoying Armed Forces General Hospital
Department of Pharmacy, Chia Nan University of Pharmacy & Science (2008-2011)
Graduate of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University (2003-2005)
Graduate of Marine Biotechnology and Resources, National Sun Yat-sen University (2010-2015)
Evaluation of pharmacological activity of natural products
- Fang CW, Chen LC (equal first author), Huang HC, Chang TH, Chen CL, Cheng MJ, Chen JJ. A new isochromeno [4,3-b] chromen-7(5H)-one derivative and bioactive constituents of Filipendula kiraishiensis. Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2019 Sep; 55(5): 821-824. (SCI)
- Chen JJ, Wu RF, Hsiao JW, Chen LC (equal first author), Cheng MJ and Chang TC. A new triterpenoid and bioactive constituents from Eribotrya deflexa f. Buisanensis. Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2019 Jan;55(1): 74 - 78. (SCI)
- Chang KM, Chen LC (equal first author), Tzeng CC, Lu YH, Chen IL, Juang SH, Wang TC. Synthesis and antiproliferative evaluation of oxime, methyloxime, and amide‐containing quinazolinones. Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society. 2018; 65:1110–1118. (SCI)
- Chien SK, Chen LC, Huang HC, Chen LC (equal first author), Hsiao JW, Cheng MJ and Chen JJ. A new flavone and cytotoxic constituents from Nicotiana tabacum. Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2018 Nov;54(6):1044-1047. (SCI)
- Chen CH, Hwang TL, Chen LC (equal first author), Chang TH, Wei CS, Chen JJ. Isoflavones and anti-inflammatory constituents from the fruits of Psoralea corylifolia. Phytochemistry. 2017 Aug;18;143:186-193.(SCI)
- Chen JJ, Cheng MJ, Shu CW, Sung PJ, Lim YP, Cheng LY, Wang SL, Chen LC (corresponding author). A new chalcone and antioxidant constituents of glycyrrhiza glabra. Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2017 July;53(4):632–634.(SCI)
- Cheng LY, Liao HR, Chen LC (equal first author), Wang SW, Kuo YH, Chung MI, Chen JJ. Naphthofuranone derivatives and other constituents from Pachira aquatica with inhibitory activity on superoxide anion generation by neutrophils. Fitoterapia. 2017 Mar;117:16-21. (SCI)
- Chen CL, Wu DC, Liu MY, Lin MW, Huang HT, Huang YB, Chen LC(co-author), Chen YY, Chen JJ, Yang PH, Kao YC, Chen PY. Cholest-4-en-3-one attenuates TGF-β responsiveness by inducing TGF-β receptors degradation in Mv1Lu cells and colorectal adenocarcinoma cells. Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction. 2017 Apr;37(2):189-199. (SCI)
- Chen LC (first author), Wen ZH, Sung PJ, Shu CW, Kuo WL, Chen PY, Chen JJ. New labdane-type diterpenoid and cytotoxic constituents from Hedychium coronarium. Chemistry of Natural Compounds 2017 Jan;53 (1), 72-76. (SCI)
- Chen JJ, Tsai TH, Liao HR, Chen LC (equal first author), Kuo YH, Sung PJ, Chen CL, Wei CS. New Sesquiterpenoids and Anti-Platelet Aggregation Constituents from the Rhizomes of Curcuma zedoaria. Molecules. 2016 Oct;17;21(10). (SCI)
- Chen LC (first author), Liao HR, Chen PY, Kuo WL, Chang TH, Sung PJ, Wen ZH, Chen JJ. Limonoids from the Seeds of Swietenia macrophylla and Their Anti-Inflammatory Activities. Molecules. 2015 Oct;12;20(10):18551-64. (SCI)
- Lai YY, Chen LC (equal first author), Wu CF, Lu MC, Wen ZH, Wu TY, Fang LS, Wang LH, Wu YC, Sung PJ. New Cytotoxic 24-Homoscalarane Sesterterpenoids from the Sponge Ircinia felix. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2015 Sep; 11; 16 (9):21950-8. (SCI)
- Chen LC (first author), Lee TH, Sung PJ, Shu CW, Lim YP, Cheng MJ, Kuo WL, Chen JJ. New thymol derivatives and cytotoxic constituents from the root of Eupatorium cannabinum ssp. asiaticum. Chemistry & Biodiversity. 2014 Sep;11 (9): 1374 -80. (SCI)
- Chen LC (first author), Lin YY, Jean YH, Lu Y, Chen WF, Yang SN, Wang HM, Jang IY, Chen IM, Su JH, Sung PJ, Sheu JH, Wen ZH. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of the marine-derived compound comaparvin isolated from the crinoid Comanthus bennetti. Molecules. 2014 Sep;16;19(9):14667-86. (SCI)
- Chen LC (first author), Juang SH, Chang KM, Tzeng CC, Chen JJ, Chen IL, Wang TC. Synthesis and antiproliferative evaluation of amide-containing anthraquinone, xanthone, and carbazole. Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2014;62(1):106-11. (SCI)
- Chen LC (first author), Chen IL, Huang CC, Liao CH, Chen JY and Wang TC. Synthesis, Antiproliferative, and Antiplatelet Activities of Oxime-containing 3,4- Dihydroquinolin-2(1H)-one Derivatives. Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society. 2010;57:1331-1340. (SCI)
- Chen LC(corresponding author), Pharmacist-led medication reconciliation and transition of care: evidence and experience (No: POS-CPS-017)，(77th FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Seoul, Republic of Korea 10 - 14 September 2017)
- Chen LC(first author), Potentially Inappropriate Medications Defined by STOPP Criteria on Nursing Home Residents of a Teaching Hospital in Taiwan(No：561)，Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2014;23: (SUPPL.1): 296-297. (The 30th Anniversary International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management, October 24−27, 2014, Taipei International Convention Center, Taiwan).
- Chen LC(co-author), Prevalence of aliskiren use among patients with hypertensive diabetes in Taiwan：a nationwide population-based study. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2013;22: (SUPPL.1): 417 - 418.(The 29th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management, August 25-28, 2013, Montreal Convention Center, Montreal, Canada).
- Chen LC(first author), Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors for type 2 diabetes mellitus－A systematic review(No：P1C081)，(The 23th Federation of Asian Pharmaceutical Associations, November 6, 2010, Taipei International Convention Center, Taiwan).