1. Total credits: The minimum graduation credit is 206 credits, including: 26 credits for general compulsory courses [including: life situation English I and II, Chinese reading and writing I, II, sports I, II, club learning and practice I , II, Labor education, Programming and logic operation, general workplace English, citizen and society, information technology and application, history and culture and service learning education, 6 credits for all-out elective courses, at least 2 in each of the 3 fields Credits [including: art and humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences], the college compulsory must be 10 credits, the professional compulsory 156 credits, the professional elective at least 8 credits (Includes 12 credits for recognition of other departments, excluding general education courses).
2. The first and second grades of the National Defense Education Military Training (I, II, III, IV, V) are elective, each 0 credits / 2 hours, total 0 credits / 8 hours; the first grade of sports (I and II) is compulsory, each 2 credits / 2 hours, total 4 credits / 4 hours; the first year of the club practice and study (I and II) is compulsory, each 1 credit / 1 hour, total 2 credits / 2 hours; first year of Labor education is required for 1 credit / 2 hours; the second year of service learning education is compulsory 1 credit / 1 hour; English ability graded teaching, divided into three levels A, B, C.
3. Practice instructions:
(1) The hospital pharmacy practice must be 9 credits, at least 640 hours of practice.
(2) Pharmacy practice I and II compulsory 2 credits each, total practice time is at least 320 hours; advanced pharmacy practice elective 2 credits, at least 80 hours of practice; the practice is other units outside the hospital, including community pharmacy, pharmaceutical factory, Pharmaceutical companies, research units, government-related units, and pharmaceutical overseas practice.
(3) Clinical pharmacy practice I, II, III, IV include intensive care unit and general ward practice, at least 800 hours of practice.
4. Credits for each grade: At least 16 credits per semester in the first to fourth grades, up to 25 credits; five to six grades at least 9 credits per semester, up to 25 credits.
5. Graduation threshold and supporting measures: (1) Chinese language ability must pass the Chinese language proficiency test of the school. Those who have failed to pass the book should read the experience of the book. After examination and approval by the Chinese Proficiency Test Team, please refer to the implementation points of the Chinese language proficiency test of the students; (2) English proficiency must pass the CEF-B1 level. Those who have not passed the exam can choose the intermediate course of "English Verification". Those who pass the test will be recognized. Please refer to the implementation points of the English Verification Course. (3) Information ability must pass If the license items listed in the "Information Licensing Approval List" of the school are not passed, you can add the "Information Skills Remedial Class" and then add the certification exam. Please refer to the school's information ability test implementation points; (4) Professional ability The license may not be used at the same time to the information capability license, and vice versa; (5) the professional ability must obtain the cardiopulmonary and phlegm (CPR) certificate; the professional ability supporting measures, please refer to the graduation threshold and identify the operation points.